- Designed and tested by World Champion R/C Helicopter Pilot and long time Team Mikado Member, Kyle Dahl.
- Systematically designed and put through rigorous amounts of testing, this is the ideal 690 size Nitro machine, for every pilot, for every style of flying.
- Mikado hasn’t had a model for the nitro market in 26 years, but the ultra light GLOGO 690 is the model worthy to bring NITRO back to MIKADO!
It utilizes tried and tested components from the existing LOGO 690 such as
- 106 T Herring bone gear which is quiet, strong, and efficient
- aluminum swashplate with new geometry for quicker cyclic response
- robust tail drive via HTD-belt, with aluminum drive pulleys
- stronger blade grips with Ø 5 mm blade grip bolt
- stronger free wheel for higher torque
- reinforced clamp ring for main rotor shaft
|Rotor diameter||1,560 mm|
|Rotor blades||e.g. VTX 697, Rotortech 690|
|RTF weight||4.100 - 4.350 g (dry)|
|recommended batterie||recommended rx-Lipo 2s-5,000 mAh|
|Main gear ratio||8,15|
|Main Gear size||106 teeth, modul 1|
|Motor pinion||13 teeth|
|Blades||CFK-Main Rotor Blades Rotortech|
|Tail Blades||CFK-Tail Rotor Blades|
|Motor||recommended: Nitro Engine 90-120|
|VBar electronic||VBar NEO|